Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10 days and Telsa havent paid Black Horse settlement on Trade In.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Picked up car on 13th am. Traded in old M3 with Black Horse PCP settlement outstanding. Not been paid. Emailed 21st to: [email protected] . No reply. Phone line appears to be for leaving messages only? 23rd, still not paid.

Already had to make 1 extra payment to old 'account' which I will need to chase to refund now.

Everything about this buying experience has been Mickey Mouse.

Anyone know of a way of actually talking to anyone?

I'm sure it was close on a month when mine eventually got sorted out. fortunately I was previously with Blackhorse, albeit under a different name and current was also with Blackhorse so was able to speak to them. Interestingly, they didnt seem that bothered.

I have the same situation but I’m a Tesla Loan! Yes they can’t even sort their own finance out 🤣
I did get an email about the overpayment asking where I wanted the refund sent. Still waiting for it over a week later.

49 days after taking delivery and making an overpayment and they still haven’t refunded me. Anyone else had this difficulty? You can’t actually talk to a person in TFS, just leave a voice message that never gets answered, or an email they ignore. Ive spoken to customer service via text who have “escalated” it …..with no update 7 days later.

49 days after taking delivery and making an overpayment and they still haven’t refunded me. Anyone else had this difficulty? You can’t actually talk to a person in TFS, just leave a voice message that never gets answered, or an email they ignore. Ive spoken to customer service via text who have “escalated” it …..with no update 7 days later.
Did you get this sorted? I have traded in mine on 25/02 and still see my BlackHorse agreement not settled, bit worried.