TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

10 days in AC stopped working this morning?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Darthbenji, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Darthbenji

Darthbenji Member

Tried rebooting, plugged car back in, setting climate from the app. Nothing. Anyone else have their AC go?

2. ZooSean

ZooSean ZOO

Wait few hours and try to start the ac from the app. I don’t know why mine resumes by that method.

3. Darthbenji

Darthbenji Member

Been trying that all day. Does it matter if it’s plugged in or not?

4. sakimano

sakimano Active Member

that's a helluva bender you're planning. Best of luck at the tables and congratulations on your retirement!

[​IMG]

5. Darthbenji

Darthbenji Member

It sat all night and still nothing today. I’ll be taking it in shortly. I’ll see what they say.

6. Struja

Struja "Fanboy"

I had the same problem when I first got the car and someone on this forum said to me "could be anything, take the car in", which is the best advice I got.

My problem happened to be some defective wiring which was replaced and I had my car back within 2 hours and the AC was working fine again (and the problem has never come back).

You tried the reboot that didn't work, so you should just get a service appointment.

7. Darthbenji

Darthbenji Member

Car is there now. Got a 100D model s loaner. The mechanic talked to me for about 20 mins about the cars. Really great guy.

• Like x 1
  8. ZooSean

ZooSean ZOO

Mine had similar problem but restarted itself. I took the car to Lawrence, but the mechanic said there is no problem for AC at that time. (they did see the log while my AC stoped working).

You are lucky, last time I was there, they told me that I will get a Mecedis if I leave my car there.

9. Darthbenji

Darthbenji Member

Got it back this morning. Loose connector. Works great now and I was thrilled with the service.

• Like x 1