Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10 days in AC stopped working this morning?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that's a helluva bender you're planning. Best of luck at the tables and congratulations on your retirement!

The-Best-Hotels-in-Atlantic-City-NJ.jpg

Tried rebooting, plugged car back in, setting climate from the app. Nothing. Anyone else have their AC go?

I had the same problem when I first got the car and someone on this forum said to me "could be anything, take the car in", which is the best advice I got.

My problem happened to be some defective wiring which was replaced and I had my car back within 2 hours and the AC was working fine again (and the problem has never come back).

You tried the reboot that didn't work, so you should just get a service appointment.

I had the same problem when I first got the car and someone on this forum said to me "could be anything, take the car in", which is the best advice I got.

My problem happened to be some defective wiring which was replaced and I had my car back within 2 hours and the AC was working fine again (and the problem has never come back).

You tried the reboot that didn't work, so you should just get a service appointment.

Mine had similar problem but restarted itself. I took the car to Lawrence, but the mechanic said there is no problem for AC at that time. (they did see the log while my AC stoped working).

Car is there now. Got a 100D model s loaner. The mechanic talked to me for about 20 mins about the cars. Really great guy.

You are lucky, last time I was there, they told me that I will get a Mecedis if I leave my car there.