Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$10 dollar reduction??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm about to start the process of taking delivery of my MY, LR AWD, white/black, FSD. Back in July Tesla reduced the price of the car by $3000. If I was to take advantage of that, my FSD would go up by $2000. OK, got it. Net me a $1,000 reduction, right? But now it looks like the actual reduction amounts to only $10.

Anyone else have this issue? Were you able to make Tesla reduce the price by $1000?

thanks for any insight.

I'm about to start the process of taking delivery of my MY, LR AWD, white/black, FSD. Back in July Tesla reduced the price of the car by $3000. If I was to take advantage of that, my FSD would go up by $2000. OK, got it. Net me a $1,000 reduction, right? But now it looks like the actual reduction amounts to only $10.

Anyone else have this issue? Were you able to make Tesla reduce the price by $1000?

thanks for any insight.
Good luck "making" Tesla reduce the price. What price did you sign up for? Since you're getting ready to take delivery, there must be some documentation of your agreed upon price.

I just asked my advisor to adjust to current pricing. Does what you see on the website now match the price currently on your account? If not, they'll adjust it... eventually. They claimed they needed to wait until VIN assignment for me, but when I said I'd just cancel and reorder they fixed it. My config was $2k less after the adjustment.

Remember there may be some fees/taxes in your order that aren't reflected on the customization screens.

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: Ormond and Picasso