TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

10 PM Delivery Appointment

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by ergela, Apr 19, 2018.

1. ergela

ergela Member

I'm showing a 10 PM delivery appointment, I've heard this is just a place holder date and time and not an actual delivery. Can anyone confirm?

2. kwest2

kwest2 Member

I've called Tesla for you, and they said that ergela's delivery appointment is in fact 4am. I expect your account to be updated shortly.

• Funny x 7
  3. ergela

ergela Member

LOL, and i'd gladly take it

• Love x 1
  4. Kandiru

Kandiru Active Member

Every minute counts in Big Oil country, so business as usual 24/7:)

5. ergela

ergela Member

Well turns out today wasn't the day. Hopefully this coming week.....

6. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

Appointment not scheduled?

7. ergela

ergela Member

No appointment scheduled, the 10pm appointment just disappeared once it hit 10. No contact from ISA for a few days. Pretty disappointing how poorly things are communicated.

• Disagree x 1
  8. actorps1

actorps1 New Member

Had same issue as you. 10pm appointment listed for Dallas SC on the 24th. Figured it was just a place holder. The appointment went away on the day of only to show "we will reach out to you" for delivery appointment.

9. Teslie

Teslie Member

Maybe they have to do some rework on the cars. The push to higher production rates may take its toll.

10. ergela

ergela Member

Yea for me it went 21st at 10PM, then 27th at 10PM for a while. Eventually got a real delivery date of the 26th. Apparently this is common for Texas to get the car moving. If you see a fake delivery date, odds are it's already on a truck on the way here. It's 3 days to DFW and 4 days to Houston once it's on a truck.