Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100% of Deliveries Start Online

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On delivery day, you’ll be guided to your car remotely. From the comfort of your driver’s seat, finish any remaining paperwork and get acquainted with your new Tesla with our on-screen video tutorials.

We’ll have Tesla Advisors available should you need any assistance.

upload_2020-3-19_12-4-28.png

• Love
Reactions: Lozzy and Reborn
BTW I placed the order in March 06, 2020............that is really quick.
I dont think this email is really going to do to much just yet. as everyone got the email. I think it was just let people what the plan is going to be for delivery if your car arrives for delivery. however im waiting just like everyone else. and I got excited but we just have to keep an eye on our accounts and stuff..

Reactions: Bentesling
I dont think this email is really going to do to much just yet. as everyone got the email. I think it was just let people what the plan is going to be for delivery if your car arrives for delivery. however im waiting just like everyone else. and I got excited but we just have to keep an eye on our accounts and stuff..

AH......I was so excited but I guess I have to hold my horses just yet as like you said that means nothing about delivery soon......well, I just have to hope it can deliver eariler so I don't have to rent a car for my wife's car done with her lease at end of May.

BTW I placed the order in March 06, 2020............that is really quick.

Everyone didn’t get the email. I didn’t. I don’t think it matters what day you ordered, what matters is your specs. If you have performance, 20/21 inch wheels, fsd, or a combination of all, you get it earlier than the rest of us. It’s more money in their pocket this quarter. They more you pay, the earlier you get your vehicle.

I ordered LRAWD Red, black interior , NO FSD... and I’m still stuck on “prepare for delivery” on my Tesla page. I haven’t received any other emails except the order acknowledgment email

Reactions: Electric Steve
Everyone didn’t get the email. I didn’t. I don’t think it matters what day you ordered, what matters is your specs. If you have performance, 20/21 inch wheels, fsd, or a combination of all, you get it earlier than the rest of us. It’s more money in their pocket this quarter. They more you pay, the earlier you get your vehicle.

I ordered LRAWD Red, black interior , NO FSD... and I’m still stuck on “prepare for delivery” on my Tesla page. I haven’t received any other emails except the order acknowledgment email

Well, your order is very similar then mine, I have no FSD, black inteior and standard white but I ordered the upgrade 20" wheel as the only option. Base upon what you are saying, my order DOES NOT get the most money or most option from Testa. Infact, mine is a very standard MY with only the 20" wheel upgrade. I received mine today, and I think you will receive your very soon...may be this week or next.

I didn't get this email either. LR RWD no FSD

Sorry that you didn’t get that email. However a lot did. But I know that the higher margin car go first but that email just seem very generic but you could be right that it means more. I’m still sitting at the same screen you are as prepare for delivery.

Well, your order is very similar then mine, I have no FSD, black inteior and standard white but I ordered the upgrade 20" wheel as the only option. Base upon what you are saying, my order DOES NOT get the most money or most option from Testa. Infact, mine is a very standard MY with only the 20" wheel upgrade. I received mine today, and I think you will receive your very soon...may be this week or next.

You got the 20inch so you’re still prioritized over me because of the wheels. I have 19 inch. I think more expensive wheel is prioritized over the added cost color and interior . I’m only saying this based on the people that have gotten deliveries or notifications. Performance, FSD and more exp wheels have been prioritized for deliveries .

Sorry that you didn’t get that email. However a lot did. But I know that the higher margin car go first but that email just seem very generic but you could be right that it means more. I’m still sitting at the same screen you are as prepare for delivery.

it’s okay. I’m patient. My 3 was totaled in December. I ordered another 3 and was given March delivery . All of a sudden, I was texted to pick it up in January. I got there, it was a mistake and there’s no car . I heard of the earlier delivery of Y so I changed it to the Y .

So trust me when I say I’m patient. Ive been driving a ICE car and hate it. Given the pandemic going on right now, the car is not my first priority.

Reactions: Electric Steve
So i'm completing the online forms and now it's asking me to upload my proof of insurance. Seems like it's real (and not just a marketing engagement campaign)...

Wow, really surprised this has been very fast process since ordering a few weeks ago... Will provide update once I learn next steps!

Reactions: EK028