Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100 STALL SUPERCHARGER

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

I have just received new details from Wednesday’s Santa Monica city council meeting. I was never told whether or not the emergency order was withheld for the 62 staller, but I was given this: Council seconded a motion to build a 100 stall Supercharger in front of city hall. A hundred stalls! The two suggested locations for the location were the courthouse parking garage and Santa Monica Pier. So looking forward to this!!

Link to the discussion: City of Santa Monica

I have just received new details from Wednesday’s Santa Monica city council meeting. I was never told whether or not the emergency order was withheld for the 62 staller, but I was given this: Council seconded a motion to build a 100 stall Supercharger in front of city hall. A hundred stalls! The two suggested locations for the location were the courthouse parking garage and Santa Monica Pier. So looking forward to this!!

Link to the discussion: City of Santa Monica

Cool, so Rick Astley will be dancing at the new Supercharger opening? Made my day! :cool:

You got me...

RT

• Funny
Reactions: MarcoRP
I probably wouldn't have started this joke thread if I didn't have info on a 100-stall Supercharger (or almost), and here it is...

• Love
Reactions: Tdreamer