Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$1000 discount ending. Free supercharging continuing after 11/1.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got an email tonight from Tesla that the $1000 referral discount ends 11/1, but the free supercharging offer will continue. FYI in case you’re looking at buying.

jwTRnhu_d.jpg

And if for some reason you still need a code, let me know, I have two left.

• Informative
Reactions: ThisIsTrue
I believe you - but it bugs me I can't click on your pic (as a new member, I may suffer a bit).

Our current Referral Program allows Tesla owners to give five friends free, unlimited Supercharging and a $1,000 credit with the purchase of a new Model S or Model X. The $1,000 credit expires on October 31. Starting November 1, orders placed with a referral code from an owner will receive free, unlimited Supercharging only.

All new Model S and Model X vehicles come standard with advanced active safety and convenience features, unparalleled range, and fast acceleration. And Tesla vehicles continue to improve with over-the-air software updates, introducing new features and improving existing functionality to make your vehicle safer and more capable over time.