TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

#1009 Glacier Blue Sport - Malibu, CA

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by TEG, Feb 17, 2012.

1. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Man. that's a gorgeous car!!! :wink:

2. evinfairfax

evinfairfax Member

That really is beautiful. I'm seriously tempted. Should help take my mind off the 14 month wait on the S.

3. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

http://m.therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Jeff_Nalin_PsyD_Malibu_California_111273

Dr. Jeff Nalin

Psychologist, PsyD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Contact Information

Phone: (310) 736-2740Email me
    Send to friend

Office

Malibu, California 90265
    Visit my website

I am a Licesned Clinical Psychologist specializing in work with adolescents and young adults through individual, couples, family, and group therapy. My practice is located in Malibu, but I also have an additional office in Encino California. I am a Adjunct Professor at Pepperdine University in Malibu California where I train graduate students in the art and business of providing psychotherapy. For the past 15 years I have worked exclusively with young people and their families in an effort to help understand what is happening for young people as they transition into adulthood and struggle with their newfound independence.
    Treatment for young people has, for decades, focused on a sickness model more concerned with diagnoses and medication management, than with recognizing their innate abilities as well as their frustrations with a world that does not completely understand them.
    I have dedicated my career to empowering young people to find their voices, develop their passions, recognize their strengths, and finally be able to better communicate their needs to others in a way that creates opportunities.

Specialties

4. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

First time I've had an urge this strong to own one... Good thing summer is close

5. Trnsl8r

Trnsl8r Blue 85kwh since 12/8/12

Did someone hack into vfx's account?

6. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

7. Trnsl8r

Trnsl8r Blue 85kwh since 12/8/12

Aha, sorry. Didn't make the connection. Looked like spam at first.

8. JRod0802

JRod0802 Member

Not that I could come close to affording one, but if I was going to get a roadster, this is exactly what I would want. When I first "discovered" the roadster I was sure that I'd want a Very Orange with black seats, but once I saw pictures of Nigel's car, I knew that's what I wanted :cool:.

Love the car Nigel! :love: