Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100D and P100D Q3 Sales push starts today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heads up, the good Q3 inventory clearance push might be here! Residuals are not over inflated as they were last year, so no crazy lease deals like we saw then but still a great time to get a spec bump for the price of your lower tiered car.

Be on the lookout for Model S and Model X 100D and P100D deals starting today with 2 and 3 year leases available on them.

Pretty significant discounts on P100D inventory cars could see leases drop close to the $1000-1200 mark a month from the normally $1800-2k+

It's also been confirmed that 90D inventory has dried up with one or two here and there being added as they find them in their fleet.

PM me if you need any help or have any questions or need an OA to work with. Those that have reached out to an OA already might be receiving emails or texts from them today. Be sure to respond in a timely manner as these deals disappear quickly.

Good luck to all and hope you snag something good. If you need a referral code for free supercharging, feel free to PM me for a list of codes you can use.

Not that i doubt you, but do you have any basis for that conclusion? Could it also be that Tesla wants to meet its Q3 projections?

I believe it is fairly common speculation based on e.g. many things in Model 3 (deliveries beginning in October) not yet being in Model S/X. There are various threads and tidbits on the Autonomous Vehicles sub-forum as well as Model sub-forums where this is discussed from the interior camera angle, from the dash upgrade/possible AR HUD angle etc. There have been various rumors over time as well.

But sure, it is speculation. Just wanted to put this out there. Last year the Q3 discout push preceded AP2 launch in October, 2016. Discount pushes like this are rare for Tesla. It makes sense to do them right ahead of a major refresh to diminish old cars/parts stocks...

Tesla doesn't do discounts, they say it themselves. Why suddenly massive discounts on new cars built for inventory...?