Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100K Club? Anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use the Audible app, though I have used .mpx format. You can search for a file converter depending on what you are starting with.
I find the Bluetooth connection to be cumbersome because I am using a second phone and switching is a pain. Since you drive more than myself (kudos', badge well earned), I am sure you have all the bugs worked out. I am assuming you do not use the usb stick to download the books to listen; correct?

I find the Bluetooth connection to be cumbersome because I am using a second phone and switching is a pain. Since you drive more than myself (kudos', badge well earned), I am sure you have all the bugs worked out. I am assuming you do not use the usb stick to download the books to listen; correct?

Switching bluetooth is a pain. I don't know of any way to put actual Audible content on a USB stick and h ave it play unless you were to find a pirate converter out there someplace. That's not a hint, I really haven't searched for one :)

It would be nice if the S had a 2.5mm input. You could use one of those FM players to plug into your second phone and play the book through that, of course that's an extra piece of plastic rolling around the car.