Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100K Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

scaesare

Mar 14, 2013
NoVA
Just joined today, 50 months in:
100k.jpeg

Wow, awesome. Now the question is how much battery degradation over the first 100k? How does your 90% today compare to your 90% when you got the car?
Unfortunately I had a pack failure several months ago.

I originally had a B pack, and was getting About 227 @ 90%, but rarelt charged to 100% or let it get too low. So there may have been a little calibration error. This was as of about 94K miles.

My replacement D pack is getting ~231 @ 90%

May be a silly question, but how do I update my graphic on the center of the dash to look like that?
Not a silly question at all. There are quite a few of us who wish we could upgrade to have the classic speedometer back on the dash when the car is being driven manually. Older Model S vehicles without Autopilot hardware still have that display, but it was no longer an option on AP-equipped cars starting with the 7.0 firmware release.

Reactions: Windy City S
Not a silly question at all. There are quite a few of us who wish we could upgrade to have the classic speedometer back on the dash when the car is being driven manually. Older Model S vehicles without Autopilot hardware still have that display, but it was no longer an option on AP-equipped cars starting with the 7.0 firmware release.

Great to know, have always wondered, but never asked. Thanks all!