TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by bolosky, Feb 17, 2016.

1. bolosky

bolosky Member

I was wondering how the odometer would fit the extra digit. I found out this morning, a few days short of 6.5 years since I got my Roadster (#670). My battery has lost about 13% of capacity (range mode charge of 212), which is much better than Tesla said to expect when they sold the car. Nevertheless, I signed up for the 3.0 battery, figuring that it may not be available for that long and because I want to keep my Roadster for quite a while. Though if Tesla ever makes Roadster Mark II, I'll be sorely tempted.

Attached Files:

2. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

Congratulations!

3. josh-io

josh-io Member

Congrats! I have one with 108,000, that got a new battery a couple thousand miles ago. Great range and everything else works beautifully.

4. DrComputer

DrComputer Member

When the car had less than 10,000 miles it said ODO horizontally next to the number. Once it hit 10K the ODO went vertically. I guess we now know what happens when you hit 100K....the ODO disappears :)

5. markwj

markwj Moderator, Asia Pacific

Any guesses for 1 million?

6. m0rph

m0rph Member

That's when Elon comes to your doorstep, and buys the car for his Mega-Museum somewhere in outer space.