Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1050mi road trip for $25

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DAMN, the concept that Tesla ventilated seats would suck never crossed my mind. Thank you, that makes me 'feel better' although I'm sorry to learn that those in Model S are terrible. Sometimes the fact that the car was designed by a bunch of people in moderate-weather coastal CA shows through, with unacceptable ventilated seats being a great example.
The window movement when opening and closing the door is a good example of what works poorly in cold climates.

Really though some of this stuff is mitigated by the excellent App integration, use early startup of climate control to heat/defrost or cool the car.
Last car had the free OnStar services, slow cumbersome and inconsistent.

Did 2400 miles for $0 in my Model S. Oh wait wrong forum....

Haha, there definitely is the psychological allure of free.

The reality is obvious much different. That we pre-paid around $2K (or maybe a bit more) for Supercharging.

Regardless of which model what people will actually find is they spend more money due to
Supercharging.

Supercharging might seem innocent, but it's a trap.

Like I was innocently supercharging at an outlet mall, and I decided to burn some time so I went into a few shops. But, one of the shops had a cool Star Wars wool blanket. It was so awesome that I just had to get it despite it's $250 cost.

I know I won't be the only one.

You're all going to fall victim at one time or another. Unless you have an absolute lock on your impulse shopping and that of your family.

• Funny
Reactions: outdoors
Haha, there definitely is the psychological allure of free.

The reality is obvious much different. That we pre-paid around $2K (or maybe a bit more) for Supercharging.

Regardless of which model what people will actually find is they spend more money due to
Supercharging.

Supercharging might seem innocent, but it's a trap.

Like I was innocently supercharging at an outlet mall, and I decided to burn some time so I went into a few shops. But, one of the shops had a cool Star Wars wool blanket. It was so awesome that I just had to get it despite it's $250 cost.

I know I won't be the only one.

You're all going to fall victim at one time or another. Unless you have an absolute lock on your impulse shopping and that of your family.
You are absolutely right. One reason I don’t go to the local SuC. For the $5 in free fuel, Fred Meyers makes 5x that amount off me browsing the isles pointlessly for an hour ;)