TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

1085 is ready for its next driver.

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by DrGund, Jan 7, 2020.

1. DrGund

DrGund Member

It is time to sell 1085. It's been so fun, it will be missed dearly but other plans dictate the sale. This 2010 Lightning Green Roadster Sport 2.0 is ready for it's next driver. It has a salvage title as do many Roadsters that have had minor damage and/or battery issues. 1085 was in a fender bender that resulted in some low voltage wiring repair and carbon fiber work. It drives perfect and the battery is healthy. It was neglected and the battery had to be recovered. This means the BMS did its job correctly. Since then it has performed flawlessly. 138 miles is the standard charge level. It has been very consistent and reliable. I have only distance charged it once, it reached 180 miles. It is priced well below market value because I'm very motivated. Serious inquiries are welcome to schedule a viewing, inspection and test drive. Lowball offers will be deleted with no reply. Thank you.
    $39999

Attached Files:

2. Montgag

Montgag New Member

Interested. I’m looking for a roadster to use as a short distance commuter car.

Are hardtop, charge cables, adapters, etc. included? What do you know about collision repair, e.g who did it? What is the condition and age of the tires? Thanks.

3. DrGund

DrGund Member

No Hard top.
    220v and 110v chargers. Adapters to use any EV Charger. Not supercharger compatible. Tires are 80%.
    Call me Saturday and I can fill you in on the repairs.

4. DrGund

DrGund Member

doug

5. migfigdmd

migfigdmd Member