Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

# 1087 error | so where is the blown fuse(s)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the #1087 error notification, I can still drive and charge the roadster.

IMG_9376.jpg

After google it , i know this information :

"PEM fuse(s) blown, needs to be replaced. Can show up incidentally without meaning any trouble."

So did anyone know where is the PEM fuse(s).

I am the only owner in China Mainland, the local SC know nothing about roadster. I have to fix it by myself.

IMG_9350.jpg

Just got the #1087 error notification, I can still drive and charge the roadster.

View attachment 550979

After google it , i know this information :

"PEM fuse(s) blown, needs to be replaced. Can show up incidentally without meaning any trouble."

So did anyone know where is the PEM fuse(s).

I am the only owner in China Mainland, the local SC know nothing about roadster. I have to fix it by myself.

View attachment 550980
Also go onto Facebook and become a member of "Tesla Roadster Owners CLUB" and "Tesla Roadster Owners GROUP". Post your questions there. Facebook sometimes gets you more answers.

@xiaoteshushu I had the same error last year when I installed JdeMo. I also had another error at the same time: 1138

upload_2020-6-14_9-28-4.png

upload_2020-6-14_9-28-13.png

My errors dissapeared after opening the PEM cover and looseing and tightening the cables again.
And keeping more space between the cables under the PEM cover.
I had extra cables because of JdeMo.
Did you loosen cables to do PEM cleaning lately?
I think it is worth a try do open PEM cover (after inhibite APS) and loosening and tightening the cables again.
With more space between the cables.
I haven't had the error since then again.