Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

11/2017 Model X 100D - Murdered out & Loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • 11/2017 Tesla Model X
  • VIN: 07XX91
  • 35,550 miles
  • Warranty expires June 2022/58,000 miles (took delivery June 2018)
  • EAP/AP AP 2.5
  • FSD ability w/software upgrade.
  • MCU 1
  • Solid Black w/paint correction + ceramic coating
  • PPF front bumper Premium upgrade package
  • PPF Door sils
  • Premium White Interior
  • 7 seat configuration
  • Carbon fiber decor
  • Unlimited premium connectivity
  • OEM 22” turbines
  • Red calipers
  • Chrome delete
  • Carbon Fibre Front/Rear Applique
  • Canvas backs (2nd row and rear 1/4)
  • 3D Max Spider front mats
  • Tesla all weather rear mats
  • Aftermarket hitch (w/harness + trailer mode)
  • Smoke free
Located in Denver: Buying a house so looking to change Debt/income ratio
Lien with America First.

$75,500

MX1.jpg

MX2.jpg

MX3.jpg
MX4.jpg

MX5.jpg

MX6.jpg
MX7.jpg

MX8.jpg

MX9.jpg

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
My 100% SOC ranges since my driving habits change.
In the Stats app it sits around 288miles. However, based on how I drive - and since I am in CO. it varies between 280-330miles
Info on Hitch-
View attachment 585144View attachment 585144

Wow my 2019 Raven never showed 330 on a full charge. He wasn’t asking how far you could drive on a charge. He was asking what does the battery meter show AT 100% charge. It doesn’t vary with driving habits. It might vary a little due to charging habits.

Wow my 2019 Raven never showed 330 on a full charge. He wasn’t asking how far you could drive on a charge. He was asking what does the battery meter show AT 100% charge. It doesn’t vary with driving habits. It might vary a little due to charging habits.

I think he's in CO. So when he's going down the mountain, he'll charge the battery instead of using it, hence getting more range.

I dont use "Miles" - I just do % - but the stats app shows 285. In Denver, thinner air so you get better Wh/Mi and the most ive even driven at this altitude was when we did 260miles in a day going north, we avg 288wh/mi and roughly 75ish% of our SOC - so with 100kw, that would put us at (3.47mile/kw, and at 98kw = 340.06 miles).

I think he's in CO. So when he's going down the mountain, he'll charge the battery instead of using it, hence getting more range.

That too, but mainly just driving at thinner air, I didnt think it was real until I avg 285wh/mi on the highways here. Crazy to think about considering its a MX (with 20s - 22s is 305wh/mi) - when we lived in Seattle even with 20s, it was 330s

I dont use "Miles" - I just do % - but the stats app shows 285. In Denver, thinner air so you get better Wh/Mi and the most ive even driven at this altitude was when we did 260miles in a day going north, we avg 288wh/mi and roughly 75ish% of our SOC - so with 100kw, that would put us at (3.47mile/kw, and at 98kw = 340.06 miles).

That too, but mainly just driving at thinner air, I didnt think it was real until I avg 285wh/mi on the highways here. Crazy to think about considering its a MX (with 20s - 22s is 305wh/mi) - when we lived in Seattle even with 20s, it was 330s

People (buyers) want to know battery degradation. They don’t want estimates based on your driving habits, environment or what 3rd apps estimate. And they don’t care if you prefer miles vs %. I personally would not touch a vehicle without getting that info (what does the car report at an actual full charge in miles). I highly doubt you only have 10 miles of degradation (factory new was 295 Miles) after 37K miles and 3 years, that would be like 1% a year if it was really 285 miles. But if you do, that’s fantastic and you should show it (like a picture of the charge screen at 100%).

I’m just sharing what buyers want to know.

• Helpful
Reactions: Rmf1981
I know less dense air affects combustion engines but I wasn't aware it affected EVs...
Less aerodynamic resistance when the air is thinner. It's minimal but, unlike ICE cars, increased elevation doesn't impact power output of EVs negatively as you mentioned. Couple that with the slightly decreased drag and you've got a recipe for slightly better efficiency. I love this aspect of EVs since for all of my life my cars have fallen flat on their face where I live. Not anymore!

People (buyers) want to know battery degradation. They don’t want estimates based on your driving habits, environment or what 3rd apps estimate. And they don’t care if you prefer miles vs %. I personally would not touch a vehicle without getting that info (what does the car report at an actual full charge in miles). I highly doubt you only have 10 miles of degradation (factory new was 295 Miles) after 37K miles and 3 years, that would be like 1% a year if it was really 285 miles. But if you do, that’s fantastic and you should show it (like a picture of the charge screen at 100%).

I’m just sharing what buyers want to know.

282 miles
.3% off what the stats app said.
29DF4D0B-C5F6-4643-8796-82B78288E84E.jpeg

Less aerodynamic resistance when the air is thinner. It's minimal but, unlike ICE cars, increased elevation doesn't impact power output of EVs negatively as you mentioned. Couple that with the slightly decreased drag and you've got a recipe for slightly better efficiency. I love this aspect of EVs since for all of my life my cars have fallen flat on their face where I live. Not anymore!

yeah, that was my thinking too. does it make a difference? technically. practically, I didn't think so. I'm very interested in how electric motors will affect aviation. in order safely fly to the mountain you need some type of forced induction because of the air density. no longer an issue with electric motors!