Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

11 Former Tesla Employees form class action complaint against Tesla/Musk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Link - Tesla Lawsuit | Tesla Model S | Ford Motor Company

Goodnight Tesla, it's over.

Elon is current getting 'wasted' (according to his own words) - Elon Musk on Twitter

He was rather silent on social media (for any topic pertaining to Tesla, for the last few months) until this class action was filed earlier this week, and he took a page out of his usual carnival barker bag of tricks and did the CBS interview/attempted to divert attention elsewhere.

Elon is current getting 'wasted' (according to his own words) - Elon Musk on Twitter

He was rather silent on social media (for any topic pertaining to Tesla, for the last few months) until this class action was filed earlier this week, and he took a page out of his usual carnival barker bag of tricks and did the CBS interview/attempted to divert attention elsewhere.

Geez...9 posts; 10 down votes and a few funnies.

You don’t happen to work for GM or Ford?

Anyone know the heimlich this man is chocking on his short. :confused:

Some great butt hurt in this thread, keep it coming.

2f7.jpg

I note that this was filed over 3 weeks ago, so there was plenty of time between then and Elon doing his CBS interview.

I think it's quite ironic that former employees who claim to have told Musk that he is misguided now claim to have been misquided by Musk ...

I'll buy a Tesla as soon as I begin to belive they can make cars ;) Until then, eh, well, rent and avoid hardship of ownership, bit like shorting the stock ;)

Last edited: