Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

#1196 - Gray - Denver, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
Tesla : Roadster 2.5 Supercar - Convertible + Hard Top in Tesla | eBay Motors

$(KGrHqR,!owFBYIR)G+FBQ,RPH)JFg~~60_3.JPG

This is my roadster, and yes TEG, I don't visit much. For anyone who is interested in the details of the pictures and the sale offer:

The picture was taken at the Cherry Hills Auto Show a couple weeks ago. I had the car detailed for the show, and it was a cloudy morning with good flat light. So it was the best the car was going to look since, well, before I got it - it was delivered in a blizzard in early '11.

The Model S sat between my Roadster and one of the 2 Elises at the show; but the Model S was far more popular. But this is not my Model S: it's from the Park Meadows' Showroom. We had a Tesla rep bring it to the show, which was well worth the $20 entry fee to them IMO.

It's still for sale, but I've let the eBay listing die. I've had 4 inquiries, but they all came in after the listing ended. If I can substantially beat the trade in quote Tesla gave me (plus the 7% or so sales tax reduction it brings), I'll sell it. Then I have to find something to drive until my Silver Model S Perf shows up.

Tesla's quote says they will sell my car for $98.2K, and gives a "Private Sale Value Estimate" of $93.3K.