Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

12.1.2 incoming...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They
The releases with a 3rd decimal number are always just bug fixes. I don't think there's any that actually have included new features?

Also, I just got 12.1.1 last night... seems to me they're still rolling out 12.1.1 just fine.

I would think the 12.1.2 would be fixing the 12.1.1 bugs that some people were experiencing: whether aborted installs, features malfunctions, black screens, etc.

Dang, I am still on 2019.7.105 Does having scheduled charging affect the delivery of the updates?

No, it’s for installing what you already downloaded, try switching your WiFi to the 2.4ghz side of the router. That’s what I use, my 5ghz side seems weaker in signal strength. Downloaded twice so far with no issues on 2.4ghz.

Fred

61 cars so far

BD710025-2DD2-40C1-85CC-6D260E2259C2.jpeg

Any SR+ owners on 12.1.1? Anything that wasn't there is available now?

Model 3 Plus, 2019.12.1.1 gave me Web Browser, Satellite Map & Streaming Radio with Tune-in and Slacker. A good 5 minutes playing with it and looking at the Yahoo website with the browser, screen froze and started to flicker and the Screen rebooted, lost those features. Submitted a Service Ticket today and inquire about it. Maybe 12.1.2 will bring it back.

Fred