Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could you provide some specifics please? For example was there a particular type of Stop Sign, obstruction, lighting, location or complex road layout that caused visualization to miss them?

Uhm, no.
2020.12.11.1 shows a stop sign that is placed 'neatly' i.e. unobstructed by my local T junction, repeatedly.
2020.12.5 in some thee weeks running on my car never showed it at that place, it only showed a stop sign in one single occasion and even then it would dance around and over the car when I drive by.
It looks like the net is improving and becoming more confident in its assessment.

Sorry if I missed this, but is anyone else experiencing this: after 2020.12.11.1, the button on my HPWC handle no longer opens my charge port. I have to press the charge port door now, to get it to open.
It could be your HPWC. I had my mobile unit replaced under warranty since it did nothing when I pressed the button. Maybe you can test it out at the supercharger and see if it happens there too. If it does, then it's the car/software.

Tried this on 11.1, I don’t remember this issue with 12.6 but if you are at a red light and toggle the stalk to go, as if the light turned green (but still red), it goes right through the red light. I may not have tried that but i thought when it saw red it would never let it go through it even after you stop, but maybe I’m remember incorrectly.
I also noticed this on 12.6. While I do understand the utility of this in a right hand lane, where you want to make a right turn, I have no idea why it will allow you to proceed through the intersection in other lanes. Perhaps, it's also is needed when you are stopped at a red light that also shows a green left light beneath the red, in order to allow you to make a left turn.

Since it doesn’t make turns yet, I’d like to think it would disallow it. Or, like in my case, i was in a center lane, non-turn-able lane and it starting going right through it. Just something to be aware of I guess in case you accidentally tap the accelerator.

Since it doesn’t make turns yet, I’d like to think it would disallow it. Or, like in my case, i was in a center lane, non-turn-able lane and it starting going right through it. Just something to be aware of I guess in case you accidentally tap the accelerator.
I have yet to see it refusing to proceed through a red light in any lane after coming to a stop. However, others said, perhaps with the Early access beta version, a red light would not allow you to proceed in any case. So, if it was changed, why? Why aren't more people complaining about this?

I bet some of you guys were wondering what an AP2.5 car gets with this update.

I just installed mine and....the release notes are exactly the same as 12.5. So AP2.5 cars got nothing. The update is purely for AP3 cars, for AP2.5 cars it's a version bump, kind of like how iOS update on old iPhones is just a version bump and security updates.

I bet some of you guys were wondering what an AP2.5 car gets with this update.

I just installed mine and....the release notes are exactly the same as 12.5. So AP2.5 cars got nothing. The update is purely for AP3 cars, for AP2.5 cars it's a version bump, kind of like how iOS update on old iPhones is just a version bump and security updates.
I have HW 2.5 as well, waiting for my 3,0 upgrade. Yes, the release notes were exactly the same as 12.5, but I'm sure there were some fixes in there, none the less. I have not observed any differences between 12.5 and 12.11.1, but that doesn't mean they aren't there. Each update either brings new features or fixes to features that exists, or both.

Well, thanks for all the replies, guys. As it turns out, the problem seems to have resolved on its own, as the button worked for me this evening, without any resets or anything. Apparently, all you have to do is complain about it on the internet, so Rehoboam can hear.

• Funny
Reactions: Saghost
Updated to software version 10.2 (2020.12.11.1) last night and this morning my M3 Long Range showed 320 miles of range, whereas 310 should be my max. This is the first time it’s ever been above 310. I rarely charge to full capacity but leaving for a road trip this morning. Wonder if this is software related or just a cowinkydink.