Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

12/18 Dual Motor Model 3, FSD & Accel boost.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor Long Range, with full self driving and acceleration boost.

Mfg date 12/18, purchased new in 3/19. The remaining transferrable warranty is based on the date of sale.

Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
Black and White Interior
19" Sport Wheels
Full Self Driving is paid for, the hardware 3 chip will be installed at no charge, by Tesla.
Acceleration Boost is paid for.
Homelink - Later versions did not have this option or was an upgrade
Full reflective orange roof - Later versions do not have this style element.

Mileage is 7,683.

Service is scheduled to be here Nov 3 (Tues) to fix two things. The left turn signal stays engaged even with a light tap, which should be three blinks and off. The other thing Tesla is fixing under warranty is the charge port door. It has remained shut on three occasions, only opening with a light pull. They are replacing the port and door.

The car has paint protection from Chicago Auto Pros. Please see the estimate showing the work that was done.
Full front custom wrap, front of mirrors, front fender (quarter panels), almost half way up the doors between the wheels and around the mud flap area. I didn't like how the aftermarket mud flaps looked so I went with a wrap for those areas. Ceramic coating on entire car, glass, rims, brake calipers and full interior protection.

The center console has been wrapped to match the rest of the interior.
The trunk, door puddle lights and footwell lights have all been upgraded (direct plug in replacements) to brighter lights. Blue lights were used on the door puddle lights and footwell lights.
A rear spoiler has been added, the Tesla T logos have been removed, I have one and can get another if it's important to the buyer. I just thought the car looked better without them.

Shortly after my initial purchase, I managed to get a nail in a tire. I had the tire replaced at Discount Tire and they warrantied all four tires. That warranty transfers to the new buyer, so the tires are also under a warranty.

The car comes with all of the original charging equipment and a front license plate bracket and still has the protective cover on the MCU, so you get to peel that off yourself. Happy motoring.

My asking price is $49,000.00, only selling due to the loss of job due to the nationwide shut down of events. I was in the event industry.

Attachments

• model 3 chicago auto pros.PNG
    model 3 chicago auto pros.PNG
    152.6 KB · Views: 169
  • PXL_20201030_224755174.jpg
    PXL_20201030_224755174.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_20190327_165253.jpg
    IMG_20190327_165253.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20190314_170718.jpg
    IMG_20190314_170718.jpg
    660.7 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20190602_152935.jpg
    IMG_20190602_152935.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_20190623_002247.jpg
    IMG_20190623_002247.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20191223_133312.jpg
    IMG_20191223_133312.jpg
    741.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20200408_171236.jpg
    IMG_20200408_171236.jpg
    740.5 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20200520_131705_01.jpg
    IMG_20200520_131705_01.jpg
    764.2 KB · Views: 129
  • PXL_20201024_215530639.jpg
    PXL_20201024_215530639.jpg
    758.6 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: mrau
Thanks Shimmy, you as well.

Tesla service was here today, they installed new cabin filters, cleaned the evaporator, replaced the steering wheel control module, replaced the chargeport door, installed the new FSD computer. it smells new inside again.

I paid it off recently and am waiting on the title from Chase.

Selling my Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor Long Range, with full self driving and acceleration boost.

Mfg date 12/18, purchased new in 3/19. The remaining transferrable warranty is based on the date of sale.

Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
Black and White Interior
19" Sport Wheels
Full Self Driving is paid for, the hardware 3 chip will be installed at no charge, by Tesla.
Acceleration Boost is paid for.
Homelink - Later versions did not have this option or was an upgrade
Full reflective orange roof - Later versions do not have this style element.

Mileage is 7,683.

Service is scheduled to be here Nov 3 (Tues) to fix two things. The left turn signal stays engaged even with a light tap, which should be three blinks and off. The other thing Tesla is fixing under warranty is the charge port door. It has remained shut on three occasions, only opening with a light pull. They are replacing the port and door.

The car has paint protection from Chicago Auto Pros. Please see the estimate showing the work that was done.
Full front custom wrap, front of mirrors, front fender (quarter panels), almost half way up the doors between the wheels and around the mud flap area. I didn't like how the aftermarket mud flaps looked so I went with a wrap for those areas. Ceramic coating on entire car, glass, rims, brake calipers and full interior protection.

The center console has been wrapped to match the rest of the interior.
The trunk, door puddle lights and footwell lights have all been upgraded (direct plug in replacements) to brighter lights. Blue lights were used on the door puddle lights and footwell lights.
A rear spoiler has been added, the Tesla T logos have been removed, I have one and can get another if it's important to the buyer. I just thought the car looked better without them.

Shortly after my initial purchase, I managed to get a nail in a tire. I had the tire replaced at Discount Tire and they warrantied all four tires. That warranty transfers to the new buyer, so the tires are also under a warranty.

The car comes with all of the original charging equipment and a front license plate bracket and still has the protective cover on the MCU, so you get to peel that off yourself. Happy motoring.

My asking price is $49,000.00, only selling due to the loss of job due to the nationwide shut down of events. I was in the event industry.
Where are you located?

Thanks Shimmy, you as well.

Tesla service was here today, they installed new cabin filters, cleaned the evaporator, replaced the steering wheel control module, replaced the chargeport door, installed the new FSD computer. it smells new inside again.

I paid it off recently and am waiting on the title from Chase.
Location is Arlington Heights Illinois.
Email me at tifroggies at gmail dot com. I’m interested.