Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

12/18 M3P Got More Than I Paid For

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To OP, does your M3P get extra $3000 discount when now AP is included as standard, compared to your numbers back in March 2019? Tesla prices move so much, I just want to get my reference correct.

I don’t understand the fixation on what others pay for their car.

Who cares? I bought mine, when I bought mine, for a price.

If someone else buys theirs at another time,
for a different price, it doesn’t mean a damn thing to me. My car is still my car, and the price I was willing to pay didn’t change.

If the price wasn’t acceptable, I shouldn’t have bought it. Whatever happens after I wrote the check is irrelevant.

I do not understand the question...

Pardon me my question is if there is any MSRP price change on M3P from, say, March 1, to now, May 18.

I got a price quote from Tesla store around March 15 for a M3P with standard black color + AP. The price on tesla.com today on same build is around $3000 cheaper than that quote.

So is there any standard option change to M3P(which now includes AP)? Does the AP option, now being standard on M3P, get changed/simplified, or is it the same as the one offered on March 15? Thanks!

Pardon me my question is if there is any MSRP price change on M3P from, say, March 1, to now, May 18.

I got a price quote from Tesla store around March 15 for a M3P with standard black color + AP. The price on tesla.com today on same build is around $3000 cheaper than that quote.

I guess you just answered your own question - there WAS a price change!
And there will be more in the future. Either up, or down.
It is what it is.

So is there any standard option change to M3P (which now includes AP)? Does the AP option, now being standard on M3P, get changed/simplified, or is it the same as the one offered on March 15? Thanks!

Same as before, just bundled in.

a

So happy to read all the positive experiences.
I’m waiting to take delivery of my M3 in Europe in a few weeks.
To be honest I’ve been a little apprehensive reading so many FUD stories, but I do know that early adopters are risk takers and usually resigned to paying a bit over the odds.
Glad to see this has not dampened enthusiasm for the car or the mission.
I've owned my P3D for almost a year now. Still love it. The issues have been relatively minor and the positives are major.

Knowing what I know now, I'd make the same choice over again.

Picked mine up just over a month ago; the extras I have are:

USBC sockets instead of the USB standard sockets in the centre dash.
Free dual wireless charger​

I do note the latest models have black trim instead of chrome, but they are £3,000 more, and in any case, I prefer the piano black centre console.

So, no regrets and no complaints, I'm happy with my M3P and the extras I have been given, and will receive through software.:)

Reactions: M109Rider