Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

12/2014 CPO P85 Model S with AP For Sale - $44,900

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Need this sold as I now have 2 Teslas!

Discounted pricing for TMC members.

CPO warranty. P85 power and range. Autopilot. Under $45k.

Late (December) 2014 build Tesla Model S P85. Rare build with Autopilot in excellent condition!

Details as follows:
Blue exterior
Black textile interior
Smart air suspension
19" slipstream wheels
Solid roof
Piano black
Yacht floor
Upgraded LTE connectivity
Tech package with Auto pilot
Power liftgate
Unlimited Supercharging for Life
NVX B.O.O.S.T audio upgrade
Michelin X-Ice snow tires used one season available as well

Currently 78k/mi.
Full CPO warranty (purchased completely refurbished) until 86k/mi or 8/2021
Unlimited Mileage Power train and battery warranty until 12/2022

Located in CT

Pictures / eBay listing here -

2014 Tesla Model S P85 | eBay

So, I am curious why no one seems to be interested in this car? Looks pretty great to me. Only thing it doesn't have is leather seats

I was in communication with the owner at one point, as the car is local to me. In my case, the P designation was twice the increase to my insurance premium when compared to a RWD 85. I chose to go with a non-performance CPO with more options and lower miles, but for those looking for a Performance Model S, I would highly recommend considering the price and rarity. It's one of the ~300 P85's built with AP.

I was in communication with the owner at one point, as the car is local to me. In my case, the P designation was twice the increase to my insurance premium when compared to a RWD 85. I chose to go with a non-performance CPO with more options and lower miles, but for those looking for a Performance Model S, I would highly recommend considering the price and rarity. It's one of the ~300 P85's built with AP.

Try Nationwide next time, they go buy value not model.