TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

12/2016 Model S EAP 2.0 75D 39K miles - $65,000

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by msandry, Sep 29, 2018.

1. msandry

msandry Member

This beautiful multi-coat Red Auto-Pilot 2.0 75D is in pristine shape. 39,xxx miles. Car was delivered in February 2017. Includes Free Unlimited Super Charging. Premium Interior with Alcantara dashboard! Includes Evannex full car cover. Upgraded LED lighting. No curb rash on rims. Aftermarket painted calipers look Amazing! Tesla Sports Pedals. All Factory scheduled service at Indianapolis Service Center. Panoramic Sun Roof. Includes Full Self Driving (FSD) when available. Cold Weather Package, Tesla replaced the battery at 15,000 miles due to defect so current battery only has 24,000 miles on it.

Attached Files:

2. msandry

msandry Member

3. Alset4S

Alset4S Member

I'm interested. Still available?

4. msandry

msandry Member

Yes it is and I just dropped the price to $62,500! Your lucky day! Call me at 765.532.5892 if you wish to discuss more.

5. Alset4S

Alset4S Member

Has it been uncorked?

6. msandry

msandry Member

Yes it has. Performance Upgrade 75D.jpg

• Like x 1
  7. nallapan

nallapan Member

I am interested if still available. Will give you a call tomorrow.

8. dzmconstr

dzmconstr Member

Still available?

9. dzmconstr

dzmconstr Member

Just recv'd a text that this is sold....hope he/she comes back and updates the status.
    Dzm

10. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

11. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

12. dzmconstr

dzmconstr Member

Yup if it were for me, white is it. But it's for wife and she wants Black, Blue, or Red in priority order. Me I want a white X, or maybe Black....

• Like x 1
  13. dzmconstr

dzmconstr Member

Thanks I watch EV-CPO daily and really love the feature of looking at price trend, coupled with the knowledge that Tesla follows and or uses an Amazon like model for pricing (so I've read). In that more interest increases price, less interest decreases price....I'm watching a blue and black for the wife on that site and prices in the last week have come down $2k. I'll check Current Auto as that's new for me....

• Like x 1
  14. EV-CPO

EV-CPO Vendor

If you do check out Current Automotive, please use this custom link so we can see where the leads are coming from : Current Automotive on EV-CPO.com

Thanks.

15. dzmconstr

dzmconstr Member

Wilco and to the OP apologize for hijacking your thread - which is OBE as it's sold...

Question for you Mr/Mrs EV-CPO: How often does your site pull from Tesla? Once a day in the am? Twice a day? or more? Curious as there was a red S yesterday and then used link from your site to go look at it on Tesla's and it must have been reserved/despoit taken as it was gone. then this am it's off your site. Nice job btw.

DZM

16. EV-CPO

EV-CPO Vendor

Thanks.

The site pulls newly listed cars and price or option updates to existing listings many times throughout the day. If a new car is listed, it will show up -- worst-case scenario -- within the hour, usually less.

It searches for 'sold' or delisted cars to remove from the listings on a slightly less frequent schedule.