Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

12/2016 Model S EAP 2.0 75D 39K miles - $65,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This beautiful multi-coat Red Auto-Pilot 2.0 75D is in pristine shape. 39,xxx miles. Car was delivered in February 2017. Includes Free Unlimited Super Charging. Premium Interior with Alcantara dashboard! Includes Evannex full car cover. Upgraded LED lighting. No curb rash on rims. Aftermarket painted calipers look Amazing! Tesla Sports Pedals. All Factory scheduled service at Indianapolis Service Center. Panoramic Sun Roof. Includes Full Self Driving (FSD) when available. Cold Weather Package, Tesla replaced the battery at 15,000 miles due to defect so current battery only has 24,000 miles on it.

Attachments

• IMG_8787.JPG
    IMG_8787.JPG
    570.5 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_8859.JPG
    IMG_8859.JPG
    503.4 KB · Views: 175
  • %xZMZQQzS2eMGtGWpkrgqw.jpg
    %xZMZQQzS2eMGtGWpkrgqw.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 172
  • W6CqWq42TfiUU40RraCZlw.jpg
    W6CqWq42TfiUU40RraCZlw.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 178
  • hNNwH519TwGTXIGUQ+YDDw.jpg
    hNNwH519TwGTXIGUQ+YDDw.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 179
  • waFxXqasSq66hUzaDvBBBw.jpg
    waFxXqasSq66hUzaDvBBBw.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 184
  • fullsizeoutput_78a8.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_78a8.jpeg
    201.5 KB · Views: 171
  • UnHE6dsHRL+HvyzR5gYNSw.jpg
    UnHE6dsHRL+HvyzR5gYNSw.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 172
  • mwV855ceSDajQEnwC1+nPQ.jpg
    mwV855ceSDajQEnwC1+nPQ.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 173
  • iPANRzbVRAa4XUHRokGWzA.jpg
    iPANRzbVRAa4XUHRokGWzA.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 169
Thanks I watch EV-CPO daily and really love the feature of looking at price trend, coupled with the knowledge that Tesla follows and or uses an Amazon like model for pricing (so I've read). In that more interest increases price, less interest decreases price....I'm watching a blue and black for the wife on that site and prices in the last week have come down $2k. I'll check Current Auto as that's new for me....

Reactions: EV-CPO
If you do check out Current Automotive, please use this custom link so we can see where the leads are coming from : Current Automotive on EV-CPO.com

Thanks.
Wilco and to the OP apologize for hijacking your thread - which is OBE as it's sold...

Question for you Mr/Mrs EV-CPO: How often does your site pull from Tesla? Once a day in the am? Twice a day? or more? Curious as there was a red S yesterday and then used link from your site to go look at it on Tesla's and it must have been reserved/despoit taken as it was gone. then this am it's off your site. Nice job btw.

DZM

Question for you Mr/Mrs EV-CPO: How often does your site pull from Tesla? Once a day in the am? Twice a day? or more? Curious as there was a red S yesterday and then used link from your site to go look at it on Tesla's and it must have been reserved/despoit taken as it was gone. then this am it's off your site. Nice job btw.

Thanks.

The site pulls newly listed cars and price or option updates to existing listings many times throughout the day. If a new car is listed, it will show up -- worst-case scenario -- within the hour, usually less.

It searches for 'sold' or delisted cars to remove from the listings on a slightly less frequent schedule.