Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

12 Volt Air Compressor suggestions please.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought this one and it doesn’t have a screw on connection, so it’s easier to use. Actually, bought three of them and they all work well.

Helteko Air Compressor Tire inflator DC 12V, Portable Car Tire Pump w/Emergency LED Light, Long Power Cord, Auto Shut Off, Carrying Case, Electric Air Pump for Car Tires Bicycle and Other Inflatables https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07789P...i_glc_fabc_3HDbGbH4YFDB7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

The Viair 85P works great for me. I use it in conjunction with a Longacre 52003 tire gauge to keep all my tires at the proper pressure. I overinflate slightly with the pump and then bring it down with the gauge and release valve. I haven't had any fuse issue with the Viair, though I'll grant that I haven't used it much on the Tesla since I've only had my car a few weeks. Looking on Amazon, there are lots of people using it with their Teslas. I've also got an older Viair 88P that plugs directly onto 12v battery terminals which has never failed me on my ICE cars, so I stick with them.