Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

12'000 km with my Model X 75D - my experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just read this review for the first time. Really good and honest review and great info. Only hope that Tesla can continue to improve the X and refine it a little more.

Just passed the 37'000 km mark. The only issue I had in the meantime was a problem with the electric folding side mirrors. They did not fold and unfold electric any more. Service center had to reset the controller unit to renenable that feature. They said this can happen if the side mirrors are folded manually, this can confuse the control unit. Further, they had to adjust the rear track. Tires have been weared off only on the inner side.

I've 44'000 km on the counter now. Another visit in the service center was necessary to fix a broken ultrasonic sensor in the rear right FWD.

Got a MS P90D as a loaner - Ludicrous mode is indeed very cool. Unfortunately, the loaner cars are not insured any more by Tesla (!), so if you crash that thing, you have to pay for the whole car - ohoh. Driving was a bit scary with that in mind. I mean, it can always happen something in winter conditions even if you drive carefully. Never experienced such a condition with car dealers before.