Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

12v battery just kicked the bucket!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know right but I really think when he uses punctuation maybe that's because he doesn't have a lot of time on his hands unlike me I have lots of time on my hands so I could use punctuation but I don't but he does sometimes!!!!1
That's honestly what I figured. It seemed to me like he was using a phone instead of a computer to type it out. No biggie! I hope he adds to this thread as I'm curious how it happened and if the SvC takes care of this type of thing.

In Arizona, the heat wreaks havoc on our batteries. They typically only last about 2 1/2 - 3 years. We just had to replace the one on our 911. It was dying a slow and frustrating death over about 3 weeks.

Not dumb, a great question.
You pop off the plastic nose cone and you can see it (at least the terminals). The clips holding the nose cone can be popped out with leverage from a leftover gas station gift card. :)

Actually, those are the 12V posts for jumping. The terminals and the battery are on the passenger side (for LHD cards), behind the frunk tub. It's reversed for RHD cars.