Hi, I'm up in Tahoe (Incline Village, NV actually, walking distance from Diamond Peak's resort) and we got a good snow storm that made things very difficult around the area. That part is not that bad, except that the 12V warning just came up this morning, and I can't figure out the level of urgency that it carries. I'm going back down to the valley on Wednesday, and I don't know if it will hold until then or if I should absolutely figure out a way to get it replaced. It's my first 12V on my 2014 P85D (~25kMiles) so perhaps it's due for a change, but the 4 year maintenance I did about a month and a half ago didn't detect any problem with it. It's been quite cold and I imagine this has an impact on the "reading of the battery", but at any rate, I wonder if there is anything I can do to keep it alive until I get to a less remote area. Lucky me, the warranty expired about a month ago too, so whatever happens now is on my dime. If the battery were to fail up here, what would my options be? Emergency Roadside Assistance? Ranger? Should I proactively try to find a shop that can put in a new 12V battery? I'm not even sure just any shop can do it - I have a feeling that it's a "Tesla thing". Thoughts? Thanks!