Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

13’ P85+ Feedback

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve found a 13’ P85+ with only 35k miles. It has the following features:

Deep blue metallic
Tan performance leather
Gray 21” Turbines
Air suspension
Upgraded sound
Pano roof

For those of you who have owned one, how did you like your P85+ vs a new AWD or even a standard P85? This will be an extra car so AWD isn’t necessary, and I haven’t seen too many P85+’s left around with low mileage in great shape. Thanks for the feedback.

I had P85+ for a year than traded for P85D ...the plus suspension is definitely worth it over a normal P85..some folks prefer rwd only and how you can break it loose..personally I liked the D version for the solid feel on acceleration and driving in general ..the plus won’t have any AP unless you find a rare 2014 version where they had ..my opinion is go for a D if available in your price range

When shopping for my P85 I held out for a 2014 in part due to the parking sensors, after having the car a year I rarely use them, they are aimed too high for curbs. The backup camera is GREAT, and at least for now I can keep it up all the time and use that for parking. So if I had it to over again I would consider 2013.

Reactions: P85_DA
I had a ‘14 P85 before my model 3 and I loved it, and you where able to fully disable tc which made sliding easy and fun. I only switched because my main goal was always autopilot living in Cali doing a lot of highway driving it’s invaluable to me.

+ suspension is worth every penny... so many threads on here support that.... the handling and stability is night and day better than a p85...
considered trading up to a P85D and after driving in my + is way more fun.... DO IT

Thanks for all the feedback. I picked it up last week and I’m glad I did. I’ve been on the fence with Tesla’s for a while, but I think this one has me convinced.
Congrats! I have a P85+ for over 4 years. Love the car. Rear wheel drive is far more fun on a windy road. The + suspension is a superior addition to Teslas that handle great to begin with. BTW, it looks great! Enjoy you new car!!