TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

13’ P85+ Feedback

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by COCARFANATIC, Nov 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. COCARFANATIC

COCARFANATIC Member

I’ve found a 13’ P85+ with only 35k miles. It has the following features:

Deep blue metallic
    Tan performance leather
    Gray 21” Turbines
    Air suspension
    Upgraded sound
    Pano roof

For those of you who have owned one, how did you like your P85+ vs a new AWD or even a standard P85? This will be an extra car so AWD isn’t necessary, and I haven’t seen too many P85+’s left around with low mileage in great shape. Thanks for the feedback.

2. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

I had P85+ for a year than traded for P85D ...the plus suspension is definitely worth it over a normal P85..some folks prefer rwd only and how you can break it loose..personally I liked the D version for the solid feel on acceleration and driving in general ..the plus won’t have any AP unless you find a rare 2014 version where they had ..my opinion is go for a D if available in your price range

3. SSedan

SSedan Member

When shopping for my P85 I held out for a 2014 in part due to the parking sensors, after having the car a year I rarely use them, they are aimed too high for curbs. The backup camera is GREAT, and at least for now I can keep it up all the time and use that for parking. So if I had it to over again I would consider 2013.

• Like x 1
  4. iSpanglish

iSpanglish Member

I had a ‘14 P85 before my model 3 and I loved it, and you where able to fully disable tc which made sliding easy and fun. I only switched because my main goal was always autopilot living in Cali doing a lot of highway driving it’s invaluable to me.

5. Markk993

Markk993 Member

+ suspension is worth every penny... so many threads on here support that.... the handling and stability is night and day better than a p85...
    considered trading up to a P85D and after driving in my + is way more fun.... DO IT

6. COCARFANATIC

COCARFANATIC Member

Thanks for all the feedback. I picked it up last week and I’m glad I did. I’ve been on the fence with Tesla’s for a while, but I think this one has me convinced.