Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

13’ P85+ Feedback

I’ve found a 13’ P85+ with only 35k miles. It has the following features:

Deep blue metallic
Tan performance leather
Gray 21” Turbines
Air suspension
Upgraded sound
Pano roof

For those of you who have owned one, how did you like your P85+ vs a new AWD or even a standard P85? This will be an extra car so AWD isn’t necessary, and I haven’t seen too many P85+’s left around with low mileage in great shape. Thanks for the feedback.

P85_DA

Supporting Member
Apr 25, 2015
CA
I had P85+ for a year than traded for P85D ...the plus suspension is definitely worth it over a normal P85..some folks prefer rwd only and how you can break it loose..personally I liked the D version for the solid feel on acceleration and driving in general ..the plus won’t have any AP unless you find a rare 2014 version where they had ..my opinion is go for a D if available in your price range

SSedan

Jul 24, 2017
Greenville Wisconsin
When shopping for my P85 I held out for a 2014 in part due to the parking sensors, after having the car a year I rarely use them, they are aimed too high for curbs. The backup camera is GREAT, and at least for now I can keep it up all the time and use that for parking. So if I had it to over again I would consider 2013.

Reactions: P85_DA

Blu Zap

Grinning member
Oct 1, 2014
San Rafael, CA.
Thanks for all the feedback. I picked it up last week and I’m glad I did. I’ve been on the fence with Tesla’s for a while, but I think this one has me convinced.
Congrats! I have a P85+ for over 4 years. Love the car. Rear wheel drive is far more fun on a windy road. The + suspension is a superior addition to Teslas that handle great to begin with. BTW, it looks great! Enjoy you new car!!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC