TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

13 new Superchargers announced for Canada

Discussion in 'Canada Supercharger locations' started by Speedy Chinook, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Speedy Chinook

• Like x 3
    • Informative x 1
  2. patp

patp Member

Great news. Thanks.

• Disagree x 1
  3. noicepls

noicepls Member

Wow, the northern leg of the Trans Canada Hwy (#16) did not get forgotten!
    Thanks, Tesla and hurry up with those stations in Vegreville, Lloydminster, North Battleford and Saskatoon...

We intend to do both legs when these "coming soon" Superstations are completed (including Jasper) to drive from southern Ontario to Victoria, B.C. in the west, and then Lunenburg, N.S. in the East, with a stop at our friends' in PEI.

Someone needs to print a bumper sticker saying, "I drove the TCH in my Tesla"

• Like x 2
  4. MarcoRP

MarcoRP @MontrealTesla

5. S1d3w1nd3r

S1d3w1nd3r New Member

I am looking forward to the SC in Vegreville. Will help out with the boys hockey tournament trips.

6. RadScientist

RadScientist Member

I was talking with my SA middle of last month and she said that the chargers on the Yellowhead have been delayed until spring of 2021. I'm really looking forward to their completion to shave a few hours off my trips to Regina from Edmonton.

• Like x 1
  7. InternetDude

InternetDude Member

Superchargers in Canada delayed? I’m shocked!

• Funny x 1
  8. wayner

wayner Active Member

Yes, not surprise here. What about the Yonge-Eg, Annex and Libertyville ones in TO? They were announced in about 2017 to facilitate Tesla ownership for urbanites without access to home charging.

9. ccudmore

ccudmore Member

10. wayner

wayner Active Member

That will certainly help people with overnight street parking. Hopefully apartments and condos start to get more EV friendly as well.

11. Cybr.Myk

Cybr.Myk Member

i just want to show my kids the big egg!

12. MD-2000

MD-2000 Member

Did you mean the one in Vegreville or the big zero of new superchargers along the Edmonton route?

• Like x 1