Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

13 Roadsters for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone's really asking for $158,000 for a 2.0 Roadster Sport with 2500 miles on it? Good luck I guess.
I'm amazed that there's one with 73 miles on it for sale. I wonder what the story with these cars is. Does a dealer buy it to attract customers to the showroom or something and never drive it?

Seems like it must be very difficult to sell these at these prices right now since you can get a brand new one for just like you want it for really not that much of a premium -- if that is you don't consider the options included with these cars which are wildly overpriced in the first place... once Tesla stops producing the car then the used prices start making more sense though. Trying to get $158,000 for the used 2010 sport borders on delusional. I have never seen a used 2.5 on the market, I wonder if there are any?

Someone's really asking for $158,000 for a 2.0 Roadster Sport with 2500 miles on it? Good luck I guess.
I'm amazed that there's one with 73 miles on it for sale. I wonder what the story with these cars is. Does a dealer buy it to attract customers to the showroom or something and never drive it?

I met with one of the dealers and he told my a company bought one for a contest of some sort and the winner took the cash option vs. the car, so it ended up at the dealer. That 158 is actually also $168, the guy has it listed twice. All the cold up north must have frozen his brain.