Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

'13 Tesla Model S - P85+ - VIN P12747 - Long Island, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am considering the sale of my '13 Tesla Model S - P85+. The vehicle has ~103K miles on it and has been mainly highway driven. I purchased it in '15 as a CPO from Tesla. When they were doing the CPO's recertifications insanely well.

The vehicle is in near perfect condition with your typical blemishes (minor rock chips on the hood and windshield) but for the most part in mint condition.

Mechanically and visually the car is in mint condition. The car is no longer under the CPO warranty however both the drivetrain and battery are warrantied until June '21. Recently had the 12v battery replaced due to a warning on the dash that it was running low. I believe this may have just happened because the car has been sitting in the garage since March due to COVID restrictions at my workplace and the ability to work remotely.

I'll seek to take additional pictures of the car later today but wanted to first gauge interest.

My asking price for the car is : $29.5 K OBO. As you can see, the car has the split turbines on it but I also have a set of Turbine winter wheels for it. The buyer can choose either set or for an add'l $1K you can have both sets and a brand new pair of Winter Tires to go with the package.

Lifetime supercharing, 4G LTE upgrade, lifetime connectivity...

NOTE : I do understand the sticker and the image from the app don't clearly show the car is a P85+ but rest assured it is.

IMG_9293.jpg
IMG_2811.jpg
Tesla - Sticker.png
KBB.png

Last edited:
Where on LI are you located, Town?
What size/width are the front and back 21" wheels ?
Is the carfax clean?
Any interior photos you could send me? Cant tell what color the interior is.

I am located in Port Jefferson, NY.

The wheels sizes are 21 X 8" in front and 21 x 9.5" in the rear.

The carfax is clean.

The color of the interior is : Black

Here are a few pictures I snapped last night.

IMG_2820.jpg
IMG_2821.jpg

I am not too far, Manorville/Center Moriches area.
What is the status of the brakes and tires?
Any photos of the 21" wheels?
Also can you get a close up of the white/yellow sticker on the drivers door jamb, you can see it in the above photo just above the striker plate.
Have you had door handles replaced?

Last edited:
I am not too far, Manorville/Center Moriches area.
What is the status of the brakes and tires?
Any photos of the 21" wheels?
Also can you get a close up of the white/yellow sticker on the drivers door jamb, you can see it in the above photo just above the striker plate.
Have you had door handles replaced?
The brakes were done at about 80K miles I believe.

The wheels in the picture are the 21’s and the tires are Continentals with 7/32 tread life remaining.

The drivers side handles I know we’re services but I am not positive if they were replaced or just corrected for alignment.

Attached is the yellow/white sticker requested too.

Also - to note the car has the upgraded pressure monitor system that display the actual pressure vs. just low pressure as originally delivered. Done by Tesla as well.

Attachments

• A2B87E8F-EF96-495B-BA3C-3D4BC934B055.jpeg
    A2B87E8F-EF96-495B-BA3C-3D4BC934B055.jpeg
    803.9 KB · Views: 68
Some updated photos from yesterday afternoon.

Attachments

• IMG_2850.jpg
    IMG_2850.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2852.jpg
    IMG_2852.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2853.jpg
    IMG_2853.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2851.jpg
    IMG_2851.jpg