Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1300 Miles with a P100DL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ate at Mugshots... Wasn't bad, but i also wasn't terribly hungry so just got some pasta. I didn't do much looking around besides figuring out which lines out the doors were shorter...
My impression of them was OK but not great. Birmingham has gained some great restaurants over the past few years though. Most would be too far to walk from the Supercharger but Café Dupont is quite good and less than a mile so maybe a 20 minute walk. You'd have to be careful about charging slots filling up though.

Welcome to why i refuse to buy new cars.. Especially when they're nearly $100,000 new cars :) I'm still too young with too many speeding tickets to be able to get good insurance on a brand new highperformance car. (But on the bright side, my premium drops about $200/six months every six months.)

Oh, neat. I didn't know that they discounted them that much. I know they discount showroom floor models and demos, but I didn't realize it was that much. I guess when it's all said and done, they'll probably sell that $160,000 car for around $140,000, then.

I think when i said "I can probably swing the payment on a 90D or a P90D" i meant "I can probably swing the payment on a 90D and then hope maybe hell freezes over and I can get a P90D" :) I didn't realize that was a $40,000 P.
Never driven a 90d but I have driven a p85 and they are supposed to have the same 0-60 time.

*85* has 77.5 kWh usable capacity, *100D has 98.4 kWh usable, therefore it is just 78.76%. And then there are few earlier % from a wear of a used car battery so let's say 75%.

I'm considering the overall car, not just the capacity of the battery. While range is a concern, I also am determined to get air suspension and several other options that would drive the cost of even a 60 to nearly $100k... to be able to get all the options of the P100DL I drive minus the 100 and the DL for 1/3rd the price is a bargain in my opinion.

I might go ahead and spring for a used 90D, but I haven't decided yet. I think the P85 OR the 85D would be great... but used 85Ds seem to vaporize as soon as they hit the market.

Reactions: byeLT4
I'm considering the overall car, not just the capacity of the battery. While range is a concern, I also am determined to get air suspension and several other options that would drive the cost of even a 60 to nearly $100k... to be able to get all the options of the P100DL I drive minus the 100 and the DL for 1/3rd the price is a bargain in my opinion.

I might go ahead and spring for a used 90D, but I haven't decided yet. I think the P85 OR the 85D would be great... but used 85Ds seem to vaporize as soon as they hit the market.
Pre-Owned Model S | Tesla

P85Ds in the 80k range.