Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

14-50 back in stock!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats odd. I did not get my email for it. Anyhow, Just bought one.

Ironically, I did get an email for this item. (Though I don't need one, as I had already gotten one via SF Bay-area Craig's List.) But I did not get an email a few weeks back when the CHAdeMO adapters briefly were available. Maybe it pays to every so often request an email? Or maybe multiple requests (by mild-OCD people like me;)) screw up that otherwise convenient process offered by Tesla?
Sold Out - 2.jpg

Reactions: TLLMRRJ
Tried to order but got "Error code: KR36" saying to contact my bank. Tried multiple cards and multiple browsers. Same error message. I googled the error message and it seems others have had the same issue, but could not find a resolution. Any ideas?

Tried to order but got "Error code: KR36" saying to contact my bank. Tried multiple cards and multiple browsers. Same error message. I googled the error message and it seems others have had the same issue, but could not find a resolution. Any ideas?

I just ordered a Tesla phone charger as a gift about 10 mins ago and it worked just fine. I used the same Amex card I used this morning to buy the adapter.

Are you trying from a computer on an office network? Sometimes companies have security products that blacklist payment servers.

If so, try from another network, such as a home PC or smartphone, but if it’s a work controlled smartphone, that may be funneled through the same company security.