TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

14-50 Installer in Portland/Vancouver?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by oregonasian, Jan 7, 2015.

1. oregonasian

oregonasian New Member

Hi Everyone,
    I'm new to the forum. I just pulled the trigger and purchased the 2015 Telsa S 85D. It should arrive around mid March.

I need to upgrade my house to have the 14-50 outlets. Can anyone recommend an installer around the Portland/Vancouver area?

What price should I expect? I got quoted for $400, too expensive?

Thanks!!

2. sachinsc

sachinsc Member

I just got a NEMA 14-50 installed yesterday in Seattle, WA. The electrician had to move one breaker to another open spot but nothing else. Also my install was on the wall behind the panel, so the wire run (6 guage) was minimal. My cost was $435 + $150 inspection = $585. Hope that gives you a good data point.

For those who are interested, I used As You Wish Electric (Seattle Electrician | Seattle Electrical Contractor | As You Wish Electric)

3. SweetP

SweetP Member

I used All Pro Electric, 503-246-0361. Recommended on Angie's List and lived up to accolades.