TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

14 Tesla P85D All Wheel Drive $137K+ MSRP

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by petek55, Mar 23, 2015.

1. petek55

petek55 New Member

2. Cyclone

Cyclone Active Member

#2 Cyclone, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    I know the posted Monrooney sticker says Tan Next Gen seats, but in the pics you have Tan Standard seats, both in front and in back. Standard Seats have verticle stitching going down the middle of the back. Next Gen have horizontal stitching going across the mid-back.

Additionally, at your linked site you list the High Power Wall Connector as a listed option, but neither the pics there nor here include an image of that. Makes it unclear if that would actually be included or if it's installed into the electrical wiring of the previous owner (since it is an additional charger beyond what's included with the car for permanent installation in a house or business).

3. BrianC

BrianC Member

So many things are wrong or not even the same between this post and the website its just laughable. It all starts with the price changing from THE PRICE FROM TESLA NOT MSRP. Glad dealerships are out to save all of us from the evil companies that will take advantage of the average consumer.

4. andrewket

andrewket 2014 S P85DL, 2016 X P90DL (soon 100)

It's a 2014. My guess, it was ordered with next generation but delivered with standard seats. Whomever buys the car will get the next gens from Tesla.

5. nitrochino

nitrochino Member

If you decide to keep the existing seats, Tesla will give you a partial refund. I got my refund in 2 weeks.

Tesla was offering an inventory P85D, red, 2500 miles, fully loaded for 118K before rebate. I guess it must be gone by now.