Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

#1400 takes a hit

7racer

Jun 13, 2011
on Friday after work...running an errand when a driver going in the opposite direction failed to yield in the left turn lane and turned right into me.

Damage looks pretty extensive and waiting on the adjuster to see what they think...hopefully fixable.

Blah.

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1733.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

shrink

Supporting Member
May 21, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
well on that note, found out by the guy running my claim that the person that hit me is actually UNINSURED!!!

she showed me and the cop an expired insurance card! :cursing:

I really hope that means she didn't have her current card with her rather than being uninsured.

I've been guilty of carrying around expired insurance cards and leaving my current ones on my desk somewhere stuck in a pile of mail.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC