Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just have one question really. Can I drive it without temp tags?!

An early Seattle-area owner took it out for some demo rides right off the truck before getting the temp tags, and did get pulled over. I think he talked his way out of a ticket. I'd try, "sorry, officer, but could you leave a car like this sitting in your driveway just because the licensing office is closed on the weekend?"

lol met W. Petefish randomly on the highway! Go figure...and not only that, close to the same VIN in the same city and color.

BUT, the reason for the color was that I saw his car a couple months before I made my purchase and it stuck in my mind. Thought the color was just perfect for this car!

I agree. Can't argue with your color choice. There should be a J1772 70A charger installed at the Hilton in Austin something next month. Don't have all the details but I believe the order has been placed.

ClipperCreek. I, with the help of one of the Austin owners, had them order (hopefully, order isn't finalized yet) a CS-100. I believe ClipperCreek made the Tesla HPC for Tesla as well.

They did make the Tesla HPC, yes. Jason France, the CEO, is a Leaf owner, a new Tesla owner & is on this forum at times. Nice group of people - they've been helpful to me in troubleshooting the 75amp/J1772 adapter issue.

I like the Clipper Creek. They sell tanks. Unfortunately the customers for tanks are eminently practical engineer and business=only types.
Consumers want high-end industrial design (and some bling). I hope CC makes it on fleet sales and a great product alone.