Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

15 used Model X's under $50K now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20 this morning and there is already one FSD listed for less than $50K, 57K miles, no 4 year warranty, no PUP. 2016 Model X | Tesla Hopefully we will see in a week or two, one with 4 year warranty, 6 seater, and PUP (premium upgrade package).
90D for $50K with 71K miles: 2016 Model X | Tesla
Seeing is believing, but the actual buying process is what still has me leary. I posted on the FB page about a month ago about similar unbelievable prices...Long story short, there were a couple of people that claimed to have tried to purchase the vehicles only to be told about a week later the prices were off by $5K-15K.

Again, GL to whoever takes the plunge and tries.

Last edited:
I have my delivery appt. tomorrow. Given the issues with the MX so far, I'm a bit skeptical that I'm actually going to buy it. Does anyone know if they will let me check out other vehicles that are in stock and listed at the dealership?

I have my delivery appt. tomorrow. Given the issues with the MX so far, I'm a bit skeptical that I'm actually going to buy it. Does anyone know if they will let me check out other vehicles that are in stock and listed at the dealership?

Doesn't work that way. There is no available dealer inventory because there are no dealerships. All (most) available used cars are listed online.

Good luck and you can always walk away if you see something you don't like. Keep in mind that these are used cars being sold as such so there may be a few imperfections.

• Helpful
Reactions: ra88it and bhorn
We are hoping to get a 100D for ~$60k. Figure that the 2017 100Ds should start coming off lease in big numbers soon, since they stopped making the 90D in June 2017, per Wikipedia.

We almost bought a 2016 90D. Even had it delivered to our house last week. The battery was in great shape, only 5% degradation after 53k miles. The car was in very good shape, too. The only reason we didn’t complete the deal is because it’s the first time we sat in the ventilated seats and they just didn’t feel as comfortable as the non-ventilated seats we had sat in in a 2018 X.