Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$1500 discount because if tires but hw2.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s just me but regret is more expensive than the extra cost upfront.

MXWing, I totally agree with this last statement. But really, I have absolutely no doubt that the FWD is more than i wanted. No way i would regret the AWD

Thanks anyway. What type of wing are you referring to in your pseudo ? I'm a paramotor (ultralight) pilot. Just curious.

I’ll call you out here and now for a charity bet for a $1000 if Tesla charges for a HW3 install for FSD purchasers.

Like I said, if I was buying today, I’d not accept a car without HW3. Pretty simple.

OP can decide for himself.

But you can order wheels at the SC and have them in a week. Try ordering HW3 and see how far you get.

Like I said, if I was buying today, I’d not accept a car without HW3. Pretty simple.

OP can decide for himself.

But you can order wheels at the SC and have them in a week. Try ordering HW3 and see how far you get.

I’d prefer HW 3 ceteris paribus but not at the expense of halving my federal tax credit.

You would prefer to pay 1750 more for HW3 over HW2.5? Serious question.

It may or may not come down to that.

I’d prefer HW 3 ceteris paribus but not at the expense of halving my federal tax credit.

You would prefer to pay 1750 more for HW3 over HW2.5? Serious question.

It may or may not come down to that.

Sure, I would. And based on past history you may save money.

Second bit of advice. Don’t rush things for tax credit.

Not everyone buying a Model 3 cares about having FSD, or being a beta tester of it. In which case an older manufactured car would be fine by them. And at some point down the road the hardware can be swapped out so still a plus and can be purchased down the road.

If they find glitches in the HW3 boards, those getting boards later will likely get boards with revisions. So that might not be a bad thing for waiting. With no way of knowing when swaps will happen, it’s a guessing game. I guess one torn between two cars has to decide how much being on the cutting edge of new FDS technology matters to you. Some rather wait for tech to be out and used for a while before jumping in.

Reactions: aymelis