Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

16 M3s at the Raleigh NC Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a April 1 online Reservation holder, Non-Owner...still waiting for my invite, but cautiously optimistic that July will be my lucky month.

I was in the vicinity of the Raleigh Service Center today so I went by just to see if there were any M3s on site. Yep - truckloads...literally.

There were a total of 16 M3s that I counted. Most of them were definitely new, awaiting delivery. A few might have been in for service or refused on delivery, but none that I could see had any tags on them. So I think they are all awaiting delivery.

I got a look at some VINs and they were all in the 238XX to 256XX range, so they are recent builds.

There seemed to be at least as many Ss awaiting delivery as well. Possibly more.

This would support they theory that they are building backlog inventory until after July 1.

If you are awaiting delivery in Raleigh, your car may already be there.

Attachments

• IMG_2987.JPG
    IMG_2987.JPG
    824.7 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: Arpe and rjhoskins
If that's lined up along the street there's definitely a lot more.

Last time I was there (couple moths ago) I got to drive around back of the service center as I wanted to see some M3 colors in person, there were at least a couple dozen M3s back there (they only had 2 overflowing to on-street parking)