Hi All. I'm debating whether or not to bite the bullet on a '16 Volt (which will be out in about a month) or hold out for the Model 3. Supposedly, a concept is going to be shown in March '16, which I could definitely wait that long for. For that matter, my current car will definitely last until mid-late CY '18, which is realistically when I think the Model 3 will be out, at the earliest. We also have about two years worth of payments left on my wife's Ford Escape. I like the idea of not having two car payments simultaneously. Is anyone else experiencing this angst?