Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed the new update 17.14.23 at SC, nothing special on the release notes (same as 17.11.03/10). SC told me they restarted the calibration of the main camera. Right now I still can't use any driver assists functions, just like before the update. SC told me it may need another 1000miles to calibrate the main camera. I picked up my x 100d 8 days ago, Cruise control stopped working from day 1. 130k well spend.

• Informative
Reactions: Ulmo
Installed the new update 17.14.23 at SC, nothing special on the release notes (same as 17.11.03/10). SC told me they restarted the calibration of the main camera. Right now I still can't use any driver assists functions, just like before the update. SC told me it may need another 1000miles to calibrate the main camera. I picked up my x 100d 8 days ago, Cruise control stopped working from day 1. 130k well spend.

My AP2 model x still has no AP. Did the SC acknowledge that the engineering team is aware of this issue and is working towards a solution? It seems like "camera needs calibration" is an excuse that is being provided by the SC and they have no idea what's going on.

For some reason, this is not being highlighted as much as it should.

My AP2 model x still has no AP. Did the SC acknowledge that the engineering team is aware of this issue and is working towards a solution? It seems like "camera needs calibration" is an excuse that is being provided by the SC and they have no idea what's going on.

For some reason, this is not being highlighted as much as it should.
No, SC only told me that engineering team said restart camera calibration is recommended. AP is the biggest selling point of tesla, I don't know why takes so long for them to fix this issue.

My AP2 MX did not work at all until I took it in for service. Turned out there was a loose connector and my front camera was not working. Now it's working about as well as an AP1 car. So maybe some of you with issues may have a hardware problem.

Reactions: Ulmo
My AP2 MX did not work at all until I took it in for service. Turned out there was a loose connector and my front camera was not working. Now it's working about as well as an AP1 car. So maybe some of you with issues may have a hardware problem.

Did AP work prior to 8.1? My AP was fully functional prior to 8.1. After the update, it stopped working except for only one instance where it did work.

Perhaps a tweet to Elon is required for the engineering team to take this issue seriously?

It is very annoying for Tesla to not provide good communication regarding the matter.

Reactions: Tomnook