Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

17.17.4 all easter eggs found

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello
This may be a duplicate update. But just in case, I noticed that all the easter eggs for MX are available in the latest firmware update.

procedure:
1) on the console select the T icon
2) notice the three horizontal lines in the middle of the banner (to the left of your Tesla's name)
3) pull down on the lines.
- light pull sets off fireworks
- hard pull displays all the previous easter eggs, including the X-mas show.

Best wishes
Nick S.

I'm still stuck on this 17.11.10 firmware myself (I have AP1). And I don't see any Easter Egg menu as described by the OP. Sad!
I'm stuck on 17.11.10 as well. It sounds like a general OTA update is coming (per @elonmusk) in the following weeks that will include the kernel upgrade and browser speed enhancements. You know, the one that was promised at the end of Dec 2016.

• Funny
Reactions: Ormond
Version 17.26.76 installed on Saturday. I am on HW2. It's an automated brightness feature for the display, nothing else. Strange that they can waste time and effort on this, which nobody (as far as I know) has asked for, yet rain detection and auto wiping seems beyond their capabilities. This is a real let down. I am coming to the conclusion that the rain-sensing feature promised (and referenced in the user manual) will never work as they've removed the sensor to add another camera.