Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

17.24.28 am I crazy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Or does the audio system sound way better? When I first drove the car after the update the sound system sounded like it was on mono it was awful. So I went in the eq and moved 1 bar and boom and system kicked in and I belive it sounds way better than before! Anyone else seeing this?

I don't understand why when I first drove it after the audio was mono until I adjusted. Something there had to have been updated I believe. I'll try and call the SC and get an answer....

Yea, the EQ definitely helps but it certainly wasn't "mono" before adjustments. Maybe there is some bug. I've had my car for 7 months and seen many firmwares with very peculiar bugs.

Yea, the EQ definitely helps but it certainly wasn't "mono" before adjustments. Maybe there is some bug. I've had my car for 7 months and seen many firmwares with very peculiar bugs.

It's hard to explain but my eq is the same now that it was before the update. But I had to move it to get it going if you know what I mean...it was very strange. I thought maybe the eq reset it self but my settings were retained.