Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

17.26.17 update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw this was released on a new car. Anyone have release notes or details what if updates?

Attachments

• IMG_1135.PNG
    IMG_1135.PNG
    84.1 KB · Views: 154
I'm hoping this is the debugged version of the 17.24.28 update that was tested on all AP versions, then seemed to get pushed flee wide to AP1 only, most probably due to issues with AP2?

So is this the debugged 'Silky' release to hopefully go fleet wide on AP2?

New forum member, new Model S owner. I just received the 17.26.17 update, which was my first ever update. The car was delivered with 17.18.50 I believe. AP2 improved noticeably, much less wandering around the lane on a divided highway (I-280 in the Bay Area). There is still some though, and I don't understand why it chooses to wander toward the lane line when another car is *right there* on the lane line next to the Tesla. In many of those cases there isn't even an indication that the ultrasonic sensors have picked up the close proximity object.

I haven't given it sufficient exercise to evaluate the braking behavior.

AP2 doesn't show traffic in other lanes, like I see on images and videos of AP1 displays. I'd like to see that come to the car, it would help me understand what the automation thinks it sees. It apparently does see these cars though, because its auto lane change acts appropriately when in traffic and when things are wide open.

I haven't tried the new autoparking feature yet. Looking forward to it. In fact, I've not yet had the chance to try the parallel parking feature yet either. That's next.

Might be my imagination but my AP1 MX seems to be smoother in both lane holding and lane changing since 17.24.28.

And yes 17.24.30 seems to have squashed the "air suspension needs service" bug introduced in 17.24.28.

UPDATE; Autofold mirrors working fine - I was impatient and hadn't waited long enough for them to fold in; mirrors do not lower in Reverse regardless of the menu setting. i called Tech Support who told me the issue was known for some and they would push an OTA firmware update to me within the next 48 hours to correct. MSP90D

UPDATE; Autofold mirrors working fine - I was impatient and hadn't waited long enough for them to fold in; mirrors do not lower in Reverse regardless of the menu setting. i called Tech Support who told me the issue was known for some and they would push an OTA firmware update to me within the next 48 hours to correct. MSP90D
That would be 17.26.76..probably