Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

17.26.76 and the Life of Brian...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

buttershrimp

Click my signature to Go Mad Max Mode
Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2017
ATX
And I say unto you, oh ye of little faith....

that Elon so loveth the world....

that he hath created 17.26.76 for the AP2 among thee

And AP2, begat from AP1 and also from thee without AP hardware, was given 17.26.76... so that the ICE shall perish from the earth...

and in it's place, will reign a new update, at least until the one hence comes unto thee... let thy speculation begin... and do not lead us into snippiness.... forever and ever.... Amen.

And please heed that that shalt repleyeth to this thread only in thy best shakespearian english... lest ye be too mature for this thread, in which, you shall be banished to snippiness... Amen

Reactions: X-Auto
And the lowly AP1 brethren shall not be forsaken, for it is written that they shalt now be able to exceed thy posted speed limit on non-divided roads.

"Woo hoo!" exclaimed the shepherd.

Hark! The angels rejoiced that the oracle @ThisIsTrue has spoken, and has indeed foretold the prophecy of AP2 ruling the land of Western Slope Colorado

Reactions: ThisIsTrue
And I say unto ye that AP2 is a monster with 8 eyes yet cursed to blindness by Lucifer. It cannot see but horseless carriages, and yet not rain, nor the righteous lights of the faithful, nor the blessed script of the House of the Federal Government. And verily whomsoever shall stray from the righteous path of AP1 shall be smote with motion sickness...

It was then foreseen that from the land of Mohammed, foretold a false prophecy of the 8 eyed motion monster in in order to test the faith of the newly silken and confused our dear brother Ames...

Soon Lucifer will wince and cower in fear when Elon commands Lucifer to "Release Ames of Abu Dhabi",

And Ames was satisfied and merry, for Elon created 17.26.76 for AP1 as well.

Reactions: Ames
All ye of this forum! It be your duty to spread the gospel of the life of brian to those at other forums so that they may join our discussion and nerd out on monty python humors... lest ye burn in ICE hell. Amen

Perhaps I must look upon thyself, and realize that thy own forum is dyin' for lack of sustainable premise in which ye countryman want to be bonnie and blithe, I shall now fall upon my sword of nerdom, for I have succumb to my own snippiness with thy own self.

aye, as silken as the the fair maiden that pilot steve hath laid with in the garden... pilot steve remembers fondly that fair the maiden's bosom was indeed silken and smooth...

Is this the right room for an argument?

Thee art both imagining another wench. The mistress thee speaketh of exists only in the imagination of the most wondrous and powerful who resides on the Tesla fiefdom. That elusive silken maiden, now she's got huge....tracts of land!

The All-powerful telleth us false truths and many of us believeth that gent. He's making it up as he goes along, but retorts, "No, I'm not!"

Hark, this thread has risen from the ashes!

Sawyer8888 has lit a fire betwixt our feet, asking that we all name this sacred AP2 a cursed hog... Hath he no shame?

Just hither, I hath traveled far on this Sabbath using AP2 for the entire time, well.... actually, there was that moment I hath almost run aground into the swamp, but I then I built up speed again, and set a new speed, and that one almost also ran into the swamp, but then I built up speed again and this time, the new speed was maintained!